Updated on August 30, 2021
Looking forward to your visit!
We are here and ready
to help make your adventure in Springfield ABE-mazing!
The City of Springfield and Visit Springfield are staying up-to-date with what is happening in the State of Illinois. Learn more by visiting Governor Pritzker Facebook page.
For more information on Governor Pritzker's mask mandate, click here.
Please help keep both our locals and visitors healthy
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please keep everyone safe and reschedule your visit to Springfield.
- Bring your own PPE, such as face covering and hand sanitizer. Face coverings are required in all indoor facilities, regardless of vaccination status.
- Practice social distancing.
- Be prepared to reserve your activities in advance in order to help our partners be prepared for your visit.
- Support local business as much as possible while visiting.
Springfield Visitors Center
Open Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm. Just give us a quick call at 217-789-2360 if you have any questions. For more info and a list of the Visitors Center's Safety Precautions, click here.
Sites & attractions are open. Please check directly with each sites website or Facebook for the latest updates.
Eat + Drink
Restaurants & bars are open for indoor dining. Curbside & delivery are still available as well, just check with each location prior to dining for more details. For a full list of out local dining spots, click here.
Breweries & Wineries are also open for indoor seating. Check with each location prior to for full operational info. For a full list of Brew + Wine, click here.
From Abe's Perfect Journey & Legendary Route 66 to Best of Springfield & Illinois Made Springfield Makers, Springfield's got just what you need to make your visit a perfect one.