Lincoln-Herndon Law Office

Offices where Lincoln practiced law from 1843 to about 1852. During his 1847-1849 tenure as a United States Congressman, partner William H. Herndon (1818-1891) maintained the practice. In 1978 the building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a part of the Central Springfield Historic District.  

Currently closed for historic renovation



1 S. Old State Capitol Plaza Springfield, Illinois 62701


Phone:
217-785-9363


Cost:

Hours:
Closed for Historic Renovations